Coaches need to hear from experts in and outside of coaching.
We have put together a very specific Summit for you!
This is a one day Summit with all content available for a week afterwards. This event will include experts in:
- Corporate Clientele
- MCC level Coaching
We want to help you take some of the complexities out of running a small business so that you can be more confident in your ability to take your business to the next level.
Each presentation will be 20 minutes long and include a short Q&A session to make the time go fast yet be relevant to your needs. Each presenter will have a unique approach to delivering their content to keep the day fresh and invigorating for you.
Each topic will be highly relevant yet approached from an angle that, after 17 years in this industry, Cheryl has not seen taken before. If you are needing a quick and practical shot in the arm to help your business succeed at the
next level, this could be the best event you register for all year.
Here are a few questions you will get answered:
1. How do I secure a large client such as a university?
2. What are corporations looking for in coaches?
3. What are the most important things I need to think about related to finances?
4. Why do I feel so stuck with marketing my business?
5. How do I transition fully from being a counselor to being a coach?
6. How do I make sure that I don’t lose sight of myself and my needs as I try to build this business?
7. How do I make technology my friend when it feels like my enemy?
8. How I ever get to the point where I have more than a handful of clients?
9. How do I become more brave in my coaching relationships?